Saturday, October 1, 2016

Introduction to the Write 31 Days Challenge



Introduction- Write31Days
Writing Challenge
Hi, My name is Marie Covert. I am an educator at one of the local colleges, I teach Computer Literacy in the Adult Basic Education department. I am encouraging my students to write, and there is no better place to start than the Write 31 Days challenge. 

 For 31 days, during the whole of October, people from all walks of life write every day, to hone their skills, to write a book, to put down their thoughts, inspirations, dreams… some people use this month to write inspirational blogs, or they may just jot down on paper what they find interesting. 
It doesn’t matter what you write… just write. 
This is the third year of the challenge for me, the first year I wrote more about myself, my struggles and my determination… last year, I wrote about my passion… Jewelry, from making to selling it... 

 Some very gracious jewelry artists gave me interviews to fill some of the pages… they were so popular that I decided to write on the same subject again this year. 

This month I invite you to come visit the blog, there is a list of the blog posts here, and there will be a list on the side of the page.

 You can follow the blog by adding your email address and submit, it’s quick, free, and will have new posts delivered to your email box without missing any. 

I’ll be delving into different types of jewelry, from rustic to romantic, with new artists featured and more beautiful jewelry to peruse. This is a wonderful opportunity to meet new artists and a few that have been around for many years.

If you enjoy a post, please leave a comment… You like an artist, click on the link to their pages… Some really wonderful jewelry will be showcased this year!

Thanks for stopping by! Tomorrow, grab a cup of tea and sit down to begin the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit, please leave ma message if you enjoyed this post.